A Trademark brands your business, product or service in a significant way. A Trademark generally refers to a “brand” or “logo”. Trademark registration can also be obtained for a business name, distinctive catch phrases, taglines or captions. If properly used and promoted, a Trademark may become the most valuable asset of a business.
The trademark owner can be individual, business organization, or any legal entity. Mr. Compliance will helps you in protecting the Brand carrying by your business.
All You Need To Know About TRADEMARK Registration
Choosing a Trademark
Kinds of Trademarks
• Brand name
Reasons to Register Trademark
- Distinguish your goods and services from those of others.
- Represent business in the form of Company’s logo
- Earns Goodwill for the business
- Can lasts indefinitely.
- Can be assigned or licensed to others.
- Statutory monopoly of mark
- Help to raise equity for the development of business.