Trademark Objection is all about issue regarding the trademark, that is if any one apply for trademark registration and in that trademark words or logo is matched with other trademark that is registered.
The objections to your application can be made by the Registrar or any other Examiner in his Examination Report. When the trademark application is objected, then, the reply shall be required to be made to such Examination Report within a month.
The response or reply to the objection in the examination report shall contain the facts of the case, the reasons and evidences as to why the trademark applied for should be allowed to be registered in the name of applicant. The reply should be made keeping in view the provisions of the Act and rules, settled judgements of the courts and trade parlance, if any. Further, if the examiner is satisfied from the reply of the applicant in respect of all issues mentioned in the examination report, trademark applied for is allowed to be published in the trademark journal and after a certain period it is registered in the name of the applicant.
Mr. Compliance helps you in filing such response with reference to the queries raised in the Examination Report.
Grounds on which Trademark Application is objected
- If the applicant has used incorrect trademark form
- If the applicant has failed to file Form TM-48
- Incorrect Address on Trademark Application
- If the Trademark resembles to some existing Trademark.
- If the Trademark lacks distinctive character
- If the Trademark is Deceptive
How Mr. Compliance helps you in Trademark Objection:
- Drafting of Reply and filing with examiner within time
- Lesioning with departments